Sunday, September 2, 2012

still in minneapolis

I'm still in Minneapolis, but planning on leaving some day this week. 
What happened here is not a whole lot;
I went to a goodwill outlet, which was awesome. It's just a huge hall with piles of clothes and you pay per pound :D
I also went to a baseball game (Minnesota Twins) - very American, it was fun but I don't understand how people can get so overexcited about it ;)
And I got my first tattoo - thanks to Jason from th Sea Wolf Tattoo Company, he was very nice and did a great job :)
Other than that, I spend my time with my family here, walking around (Minneapolis has many beautiful parks and lakes), and figuring out stuff for my trip.

Nevertheless there are some moments of homesickness and also some where I don't know where to go next. There are just so many things to do, so many possibilities, and I wanna do everything at once . But since that's not possible I have to decide, and it's a hard decision. 

Greetings from Minnesota :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment