Monday, August 27, 2012

minneapolis

We arrived in Minneapolis Friday night aroung 1 a.m after driving 12 hours straight.

Golden Valley Farmers Market
On Sunday, 8/26/2012 the whole family went to the Golden Valley Farmers Market, because Greg and Chelsea worked there. Was a fun day, walking around and looking at the stands, and playing with the kids. It finally started to feel like everything would calm down a little, eventhough I'm still very tired.
Lazy Day
And so, that's the reason why today, Monday, is a lazy day. Hanging around at the house, finally having time to rest.
At some point this week I will start figuring where I will go next - I still have no idea where I'll end up going. I didn't have time to plan anything because of my preciptious departure and all the stuff that was going on.
But that's not gonna happen today. Sleeping sounds like a good idea to me for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment