Thursday, September 6, 2012

denver, co

I arrived in denver early this morning after 19 hours on a bus. I got to sleep a little bit but I'm still tired. Nevertheless I'm excited because this is my first time out of the boring cornfield landscape of the midwest, there's mointains all around me now :)
My host Lauren met me at the busstation - she is really nice and when we got to her house she made awesome vegan breakfast. The house is really cool and there are 2 dogs, one of them a beautiful border collie / husky mix with one blue and one brown eye.
I am now by myself, because everybody else is at work, but I have a bike I can use and a list with cool places in Denver I could go to. Oh, and the house is right next to the denver art district, which is pretty awesome.
So everything's fine til now, I'll post some pictures soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment