Monday, September 17, 2012

salt lake city, utah

So after 3 days in slc I'm leaving tonight.
There's not a whole lot to say about my time here - I had a very nice host eventhough I didn't feel as comfortable as in Denver. I had some time for myself, where I figured out some details for my next stop.
We also went camping in the Unitas, which is about 1 hour away from salt lake. It felt good being outdoors again before heading to another city. It was also a little bit of an adventure, because we had to hike back to the car at like 5 in the morning and it was all dark - and the stars where beautiful.
I also went hiking, once when we went camping and once tonight before I left with another guy from couchsurfing. He gave me some tips about the west coast which sound pretty awesome and we watched a very smokey sunset from aome mountain in salt lake. You could hardly see anything though.
And that's about it. I was a little homesick these days, but I'm feeling better now and I'm (again) excited to be on the road again. This bus is also supercomfy :) I kinda feel like the bus is my new home, because it's the only constant thing - i always go back there and have time to chill and think and just enjoy being on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment