Monday, September 17, 2012

truckee and lake tahoe, ca

I did not really know anything about it, and if I would have a place to stay. And I was starving, so I just got some breakfast and enjoyed the feeling of the adventure :)
Then I talked to Matts friend and she said I'm more then welcome to stay at her house for the night if I needed a place to stay and when she was gonna be back in town, so we could meet. 
After "settling" down, and leaving my backpack at the diner I took the bus to the lake and just did nothing.
That's also where I met Elijaah, a typical Californian skater guy, who offered to show me around the next day.
 After chillin out at the lake, I took the last bus back to Truckee to meet Raquel.
We got Mexican food, and went to another lake to sit on the dock and eat it. It was night already and the lake and the sky were beautiful :) And the food was good of course.
At the house we had some magheritas and talked for a long time - I had a good time.

On the next day Raquel had to go to school in the morning, so she dropped me off in Downtown Truckee, where I met Elijaah.
He took me on a nice bike ride around Donner Lake and I really enjoyed the nature and the workout. I just still wasn't really used to the high elevation :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment