Thursday, October 4, 2012

ashland, or

On Thursday, Becky and some friends had a Yoga class in Ashland, OR and they invited me to come with them. I didn't do yoga, but I walked around the town, which is a very cute and progressive college town. I met some other travellers, and I guess that's pretty much it.
After the Yoga class we went shopping - people from Etna always come up here to do their grocery shopping. The Ashland Coop is a really cool organic food store, and I aslo tried to find a new adapter for my eletronics, but unfortunately I can't really afford it right now. But it was nice seeing another town,  and I had a good time.
Oh, and someone asked me if I was an actress, cause apperently I have the right charisma and personality haha. I didn't know that, but things like that are always good to hear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment