Sunday, October 14, 2012

eugene, or

After quite a while at the ranch, I'm finally moving again! Well, I moved to Eugene and now I'm here for a couple days. I'm staying with a friend of my host in Denver (Lauren) and her awesome roommates. It's like a big family, and they are all really cool and welcoming. It's also beautiful fall here, with red and yellow trees and quite some rain :) We do a lot of bikeriding and also a lot of hanging around at the house, on the porch, watching little kids play soccer in the park.
We also went to the Saturday Market, a clay fest and to Picadilly, a huge flea market. At the house we play games (the settlers of catan!) and eat a lot of food and chill on the porch.
Tonight is hair dying night :) I now have blonde, teal and a racoon tail dreads.
On my last day in Eugene I went to an awesome bookstore and I found the exact same book as I saw at the Picadilly market, which is awesome.
Eventhough I didn't see a whole lot of Eugene, I had a great time there. I felt really comfortable at the house and it was hard to leave and I definetely hope to see all of my hosts again!

No comments:

Post a Comment