Tuesday, November 20, 2012

coming back

The process of going back was a very long and exhausting one. I spent 2 days on airports and planes, waiting and dealing with ridiculus security checks.
But when I arrived, my family picked me up. I was really tired, and sad but also a little happy to see them. And my mom made lasagna, so we had a good meal together. 
Still it felt weird that it was over - 3 months just went by so fast, 3 months in which I have learned and discovered new things, met lots of people and just lived out of a backpack in another country far away from home. And of course I have changed too.
And then I was back - and everything looked the same, like nothing ever happened. Andn the only thing that's left is a lot of memories, that I can share with others, but still, no one can ever really understand. Because this is what I experienced - just me and no one else.

No comments:

Post a Comment