Thursday, March 13, 2014

time to move on

Tomorrow I'm leaving Rurrenabaque. I still have a lot of stories to tell, from this place that became a home to me. my traditional Bolivian carneval for example. And my tourist trip to the Pampas of yucuma. And another two days working in communities. But they have to wait to be written.
Today I will just enjoy my last day here, the company of my family and the comfort of everything being taken care of. It feels strange to be leaving, but I also know that it's time for me to go on. I will definitely miss this little town though, with its motos rolling around, its friendly people and just everything else I've gotten so used to in the last couple of weeks. 
I have so many memories to take with me and that I will never forget, and hopefully my life will bring me back here some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment